This happened last week while I was using some bleach to clean the shower curtain. These are also my favourite pair of jeans. I was really bummed at first, but then I remembered these great jeans by A.P.C. (that are ridiculously overpriced, btw). And so I got out the bleach again and did this:
I might have gone a bit overboard, but whatever. I think they’re cool.
Today I held a little, newborn baby in my arms. His name is Emiel and he’s the cutest baby ever. It’s an overwhelmingly powerful feeling of tenderness, to hold such a small baby. And did I mention cute?!
Currently trying to find a new hotel in NYC for my upcoming trip. It’s sad, because I thought I had found the perfect little b&b in Brooklyn and then something went wrong and I had to cancel it.
Finding a hotel in NYC is like trying to find a flower in a pile of menure apparently. At least when you’re on a budget.
- Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
- Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.
- Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue.
- America once issued a 5-cent bill.
- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
- Babe Ruth wore a cabbage leaf under his cap to keep him cool. He changed it every 2 innings.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food.
- As you age, your eye color gets lighter.
- We forget 80 percent of what we learn everyday.
- Fidgeting can burn about 350 calories a day.